Sewage installations - Bypass ventilation
|Type of article||SAMPLE PROJECT|
|Source for translation||2023-08-21|
The attached projects present an exemplary solutions for a sewage installation with bypass ventilation.
Schemes A-D are applicable to buildings from 3 to 5 floors (less or equal to 12m in height).
Schema E - for the buildings with more than 5 floors (more than 12m in height).
Files to download and project information
- Direct parallel ventilation: vent stack is connected to the sewage stack at the bottom near the stack foot, and at the top to the vent pipe;
- Intermediate vent conn. on each storey can be made or not depending on the project features.
Bypass ventilation Schema A, isproj
- Indirect parallel ventilation: vent stack is a separate one, and is connected to the branches on each floor. Horizontal ventilation pipes are to be drawn manually, correcting the elevation where necessary;
- Air admittance valve is used as an Element on top of stack for both stacks (Sanitary drainage and Ventilation conduit).
Bypass ventilation Schema B, isproj
- Direct parallel ventilation: vent stack is connected to the sewage stack at the bottom near the stack foot and at the top to the vent pipe;
- Intermediate vent conn. on each storey are made automatically;
- Connection to the vent stack from each fixture on the first floor and from each sewage branch on the floors above.
Bypass ventilation Schema C, isproj
- Air admittance valve is used on the first floor for the most distant fixture;
- Drainage ventilating pipe-run are connected to the sewage stack on the floors above.
Bypass ventilation Schema D, isproj
- In high buildings the fixtures on the lowest floors should be connected to the additional sewage pipe in the stack;
- The additional sewage pipe should be connected to the sewage collector at least 2 m from the base of the stack;
- Intermediate vent conn. on each storey is declared as well;
- The connection of the additional stack to the main stack is made automatically by the means of a "vent loop".
Bypass ventilation Schema E, isproj