Preparation of building structure - Multi-storey rooms
|Product|| InstalSystem 5|
|Type of article|| FUNCTION AND TOOL|
|Source for translation|| Wersja GOLD Rev. 14.1|
The article describes how create multi-storey rooms.
The multi-storey room is created by:
- declaring scope of storey in data table of room inserted manually as a polygon,
- by using opening in slab dividing rooms created by program from the walls, slabs and roof.
Location in program
For more information, see: Preparation of building structure
Examples of use
1. Multi-storey room created from a room inserted manually with declaration of storey range.
After declaring range of storey, in window Project browser check if room is assigned to a separate element Building unit.
2. Multi-storey room created by using opening in slab.
- Cutting holes in slabs by using the tool Opening in slab.
- Make Computation of building structure .
- If the building will has Thermal calculations of building by method Calculations acc. to standard for a single family house, a correct ventilation air balance requires placing all rooms in the element multi-storey Building unit.
- Delete unnecessary (empty) elements Building unit.