How to eliminate: "PRESSURE DROP TOO HIGH - modify the parameters of H/C Zone or H/C Area"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type of article||TIP&TRICK|
|Source for translation||2022-04-21|
Problems with excessive pressure loss in the system are identified by means of a diagnostics message:
The error message is displayed when:
- The number of Heating-cooling surface components specified by the user blocks the possibility of partitioning the Heating/Cooling Floor Zone component.
- For the manual partitioning mode of the Heating/Cooling Floor Zone component, the pressure drop in the Heating-cooling surface component belonging to the zone is exceeded.
Standard operations leading to the elimination of this error:
- Increase delta T in the loop in the Interactive radiant systems calculations window.
- Manually separate parts of the Heating/Cooling Zone component that cause a problem during automatic division (e.g. those having indentations for partition walls) and, if necessary, manually divide them into Heating-cooling surface components.
For more information, see: Heating/cooling surface zone.
- Increase the number of Heating-cooling surface components. This should be done in the Data table window of the Heating/Cooling Floor Zone component in the No. of H/C Areas field.