How to eliminate: "Automatic division of H/C Zone not possible"
|Product|| InstalSystem 5|
|Type of article|| TYPICAL PROBLEM|
|Source for translation|| IS 5.0 Beta 31|
Problems associated with the automatic division of: Heating/Cooling Zone into Heating/Cooling area components are diagnosed by the program by means of message:
Automatic division of H/C Zone not possible.
The message informs that the component: Heating/Cooling Zone could not be divided automatically because:
- Heating/Cooling Zone is too narrow,
- resultant number of components: Heating/Cooling area upon division is too large,
- line of division into Heating/Cooling area components crosses the Peripheral zone (PZ) parallel to it,
- Pipe feeds route is arranged incorrectly.
- Change criterion of dividing components: Heating/Cooling Zone.
- Change width and/or orientation of division so that it is not parallel to Peripheral zone (PZ).
- Manually divide Heating/Cooling Zone using tools available in the program.
- Change arrangement of Pipe feeds route.