How to eliminate: "Automatic arrangement of pipe feeds not possible - change pipe feeds route or H/C Zone parameters or arrange pipe feeds manually"
|Type of article||TIP&TRICK|
|Source for translation||2020-01-09|
Problems associated with automatic generation of pipe feeds using the Pipe feeds route tool are diagnosed by means of the following message:
- Automatic arrangement of pipe feeds not possible - change pipe feeds route or H/C Zone parameters or arrange pipe feeds manually.
The message informs that pipe feeds could not be generated automatically by means of the Pipe feeds route tool, due to the following reasons:
- specified or automatically sized arrangement spacings are too large,
- manner of component crossing Pipe feeds route is inappropriate (for the algorithm of automatic pipe feed arrangement),
- number of component crossings Pipe feeds route is too large,
- Pipe feeds route components are located too close to each other,
- width of the strip within which Pipe feeds route generates pipe feeds is too small or too large (reaches beyond the borders of the heating zone).
- Specify smaller pipe feed arrangement spacing.
- Change manner of Pipe feeds route component arrangement.
- Increase width of Pipe feeds route component arrangement area.
- Draw pipe feeds manually.
Depending on design circumstances, or when pipe feeds cannot be generated automatically, the tool for manual arrangement of pipe feeds can be used.
For more information, see: Manual pipe feeds editing.