Designing sanitary system loop installations
|Product|| InstalSystem 5|
|Type of article|| DESIGN APPLICATIONS|
|Source for translation|| GOLD Rev. 17.0|
Scope of lesson
This lesson shows how to create a sanitary system loop installation. The latter is located in a single-family two-storey building with basement.
Modules and program configuration
- InstalSystem 5 software package with the following modules:
- Tap water systems
- Tap water extensions
- Recommended: sanitary system pipe catalogues containing direct U-shaped tap water connection, which guarantees lack of no-flow zones within the system
| Project files
|| Single-family building water installation initial state, isproj|
Water ring installation in a single-family building , isproj
|Designed with||InstalSystem 5 Rev. 17.0|
|Required modules|| InstalSystem basis|
Tap water systems
Tap water extensions
|Project range||Water supply installation|
Steel pipes, medium, DIN 2440
|Type of building|| residential building|
|Building structure|| Underlay - all plans, dwg|
|Drawings range||Plan views|
|Prepared by|| |
|Legal disclaimer||Copying of entire project and of its fragments allowed|
|Calculation results|| Tap water installation ring full printout, pdf|
Tap water installation ring bill components, pdf
|Drawing results|| All storeys, dwg|
The initial state file is located in the Project table, and it contains the building graphic structure and radiant sanitary system, which needs to be completed with a loop installation on the storey.
For more information, see: Design of water supply system installation
Steps to perform
Turning on the program and project general data configuration
- Turn the program on.
- Load the project file - Single-family building water installation initial state, isproj.
- Select storey No. 1.
- Draw hot and cold water pipe feeds, so that a loop installation is created in room 1.5.
- With your mouse, select the area with terminal units and choose Automatically connect terminal units in tee system .
- If needed, modify pipe feed ordinates to evade doors. To do so, insert additional division points for the pipe feed passing through the door opening.
it is necessary to impose a correct ordinate. The correction of imposed values should be verified in the 3D view window.
- Verify if the circulation circuit has been closed properly on the storey.
Verification of the correctness of installation structure
- Verify correctness of the installation structure using the Check connections function (shortcut: Shift + F2).
- Verify correctness of the installation structure and find collisions using 3D view.
For more information, see: Verification of the correctness of installation structure
Calculations and diagnostics
- Perform Water supply systems by clicking on located in the Calculations section of the Main tools toolbar.
- Verify calculation results.
For more information, see: Calculations and diagnostics