Calculation of cooling capacity for radiant systems (floor, wall or ceiling)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type of article||DESIGNING LESSON|
|Source for translation||2020-01-20|
Range of lesson
This article talks about how to use InstalSystem 5 for calculation of cooling power of radiant systems (floor, wall or ceiling), designed with use of any structure (wet, dry or panel system) available in the software.
Modules and program configuration
- InstalSystem 5 including the module:
- Cooling systems
Steps to perform
Selecting the scope of calculations
- Select the scope of calculations Cooling systems and Heating systems on the tab General data, Project scope.
Source data settings
- Go to the General data/Thermal systems/Sources.
- Set the Default source use on Heating and cooling efficiency.
- Impose the default source temperature (or in Data table individually for each source).
- Go to the General data/Building and surroundings/Climatic data.
- Verify default data: Outdoor tempearture for heating and Outdoor temperature for cooling.
- Verify coefficients of heating and cooling power demand for squere meter, declared on General data/Building and surroundings/Room data.
Calculations and results
- Execution of the calculations in accordance with Calculations and diagnostics.